Moving house can be stressful at the best of times, whether you’re experienced in the process or taking your first step on the ladder. Conveyancing solicitors are here to help you along the journey to ensure your transition in to the home of your choice is as smooth and seamless as possible.
As well as the standard buying and selling transactions, there may be alternative reasons you need involvement from a solicitor. Remortgaging, transferral of equity or shares, or property disputes with third parties regarding boundaries, access or obstructions to name a few can all also be reasons you may find yourself in need of legal intervention.
Our conveyancing team provide an efficient and comprehensive service at competitive rates for all your estate needs, including:
- the sale or purchase of a house or flat;
- the sale or purchase of a share in a property under a shared ownership scheme;
- the purchase of a property under a Help to Buy or Right to Buy initiative;
- the leasing of a flat;
- applications to extend a lease, including via rights of leasehold enfranchisement;
- the sale or purchase of property at auction;
- the purchase of new build property or any type of conversion;
- applications to register your ownership of a property with the Land Registry;
- applications to register your rights to claim ownership of a property through adverse possession;
- ascertaining the boundaries of your property;
- ascertaining rights of access;
- helping to remove redundant restrictions affecting your use and enjoyment of your property;
- remortgaging arrangements; and
- transfer of equity in your home.
Our civil litigation team work closely with conveyancing to aid and assist in any dispute resolution that you may require. We have a vast range of experience representing landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers in situations ranging from neighbourhood disturbances and unfair evictions to access disagreements and noise pollution.
Advising individuals throughout Kent and beyond
We have offices in Maidstone, Gravesend, Chatham and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your home if needed, as well as a telephone appointment via skype if you are abroad.
The cost of residential conveyancing services depend on your requirements. We are happy to provide a no obligation quotation upon request.
Get in touch
Call us on 01622 673081 to discuss how we can help you. Alternatively, use our contact form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.