Business relationships can be complex at the best of times. When you find yourself in a dispute situation with employees, contractors or any third party associated with your business it can be incredibly overwhelming. Being able to see a clear picture of the next steps to take and how to avoid any further damage to the relationship in question is imperative in order to progress towards a solution.
Our dispute resolution team are able to work with you to examine the reality of the problem, and advise you on the way forward in the most cost effective and timely manner. The ultimate aim is to achieve a mutually acceptable resolution for both parties with the minimal disruption to both financial and professional circumstances.
With vast experience across a multitude of industries and sectors, our lawyers are confident in their ability to assist you in:
- contractual and commercial disputes;
- disputes between company shareholders and business partners;
- disputes with company directors;
- disputes with agents and distributors;
- disputes with joint venture partners;
- employment law problems;
- civil fraud cases, including those involving alleged theft by employees;
- insolvency matters, including claims of wrongful or fraudulent trading;
- claims of professional negligence against accountants, architects, lawyers surveyors and other professionals;
- infringement of intellectual property rights;
- commercial property disputes and problems between landlords and tenants;
- defamation; and
- debt recovery
We can facilitate resolution through a range of alternative dispute resolution services, including mediation, adjudication, arbitration and expert determination. We can also issue proceedings at court if necessary to obtain a definitive ruling and to secure any protective orders you may need, such as an injunction to prevent the destruction of property, the presence of an individual on or around your business locations, or an order compelling the return of confidential information.
Advising businesses throughout Maidstone, Kent and beyond
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or at home if the need arises, as well as conference calls via skype where appropriate.
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements from £220 – £375 plus VAT depending on your solicitor’s experience. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.