Running a business is hard whichever way you choose to trade. The size of the business will obviously determine the amount and depth of processes and procedures you need to follow and adhere to, including contractual agreements to outline the terms of your relationship with employees, co-owners, third parties and investors to name a few. Finances need to be monitored, assets protected and legalities confirmed and implemented in every area.
This can be overwhelming at any point in your professional life, so to protect both you and your business now and in the future, you must enlist the advice and guidance of a corporate commercial solicitor. Whether you are just starting out, or have a string of businesses to manage, our teams can assess your requirements and advise you on the most cost effective yet robust ways to safeguard your enterprise.
Our corporate and commercial solicitors can help with:
- choice of business structure for new ventures;
- restructuring of established business models;
- company incorporation and establishing a partnership or LLP;
- partnership and shareholder agreements, service agreements for directors and general contracts of employment;
- terms and conditions of trading;
- company memorandum and articles of association;
- corporate finance, including venture capital and private equity investment;
- obtaining relevant licenses;
- joint ventures and other collaboration initiatives, including agency and distribution arrangements;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- a business sale or purchase, including associated due diligence;
- corporate governance, such as directors’ duties;
- company secretarial support;
- company restoration at Companies House; and
- general business consultancy.
Alongside the above, our employment team can guide you through any staffing disputes that may arise, be it against you as either an employer or employee. We can also offer solid advice regarding loans, asset management and securing commercial property.
Advising businesses throughout Maidstone, Kent and beyond
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or via a skype conference call where appropriate.
We offer an initial appointment to discuss your requirements from £220 – £375 plus VAT depending on your solicitor’s experience. After that we can arrange flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.