Wealth Management is not necessarily just looking after the money in the bank. Wealth covers investments, properties, assets, shares, as well as much more. You work hard for what you have and it is so important that everything you have earned is accruing you the best possible rates of interest, is tax efficiently recorded, and protected should your situation change. Similarly in the event of something happening to you, your wishes for your wealth need to be clear, concise and accurately outlined.
Our wealth protection specialists can help you get your financial affairs in order and ensure you are aware of all possible opportunities that may become available to increase or enhance their value.
They can provide independent investment advice for individuals, businesses and trusts on:
- planning for your retirement, including ways to maximise tax relief and establish multiple income streams via a combination of conventional pensions, share dividends, rent from investment property and interest earned through unit trusts and ISAs;
- a range of personal insurance products, including general insurance, life insurance, critical illness, mortgage protection, income protection and inheritance tax protection;
- business insurance, including key person cover and share protection;
- the use of trusts as a means of wealth preservation;
- available tax allowances and reliefs, including personal income, capital gains and inheritance tax allowances;
- the most tax efficient way to structure the acquisition or disposal of a business or the sale of company assets and shareholdings; and
- estate planning, particularly around inheritance tax.
Advising individuals, businesses and trusts throughout Maidstone, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Gravesend, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Chatham and Tenterden where we can meet you to discuss your requirements.
We can also offer meetings at your place of business or via a skype conference where appropriate
An initial appointment to discuss your requirements can be arranged from £260 plus VAT. After that we can facilitate flexible payment terms, including monthly billing to help you budget.
Get in touch with our wealth management solicitors in Maidstone, Kent
Call us on 01622 673081 if you need our help. Alternatively, complete our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Further information can be found at www.hw-wealthmanagement.com.
Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management is the trading name of Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management LLP. A Limited Liability Partnership whose registered address is 51/54 Windmill Street, Gravesend, Kent, DA12 1BD. LLP No: OC361579.
Hatten Wyatt Wealth Management is an Appointed Representative of Best Practice IFA Group Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No: 590279.
Registered under the Data Protection Act 1998. Registration Number: Z3392053 which can be found at https://register.fca.org.uk. Please note that the information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is only aimed at clients based in the UK.