Morlings solicitors have dedicated immigration lawyers specially educated in the procedures that must be followed in order to help those originally from alternative countries to enter, live and work in the UK. The current rules and regulations are extremely strict when it comes to border crossings and immigration management so it is imperative that you seek advice from a professional in this area before you begin to put plans in place.
Our immigration lawyers can advise you on where you stand with regards to permissions required. Extensive checks will need to be carried out to validate your eligibility to enter and remain in the country – however in some cases either due to nationality or international pre confirmed agreements automatic rights will already be operational. .
They can assist with every element of the immigration process, including but not restricted to:
- establishing your right to live or work in the UK without restriction under a recognised right of abode or via a certificate of entitlement;
- helping family members join you in the UK under a family visa;
- applying for settled status to enable you and your family to continue to remain in the UK;
- applying for naturalisation or British citizenship;
- applying for a student, work or business visa under the UK points-based system;
- visitor or tourist visa applications;
- ancestry visas;
- arranging a sponsorship license where you have been offered specialist or temporary work under the Tier 1 or Tier 5 entry rules;
- helping you or a family member with your asylum claim;
- dealing with appeals against denial of entry, refusal of an application for leave to remain or an order for deportation;
- applying for a residence card or permanent residence as an EEA national; or
- applying for a residence card or permanent residence as a family member or extended family member of an EEA national.
We can also advise employers on immigration issues via our business immigration service.
Advising individuals throughout Maidstone, Kent and beyond
We have offices in Maidstone, Gravesend, Tonbridge, Chatham and Tenterden where we can meet to discuss your requirements. We can also arrange Skype or home visit appointments where appropriate.
An appointment can also be arranged at a detention centre or via telephone if needed.
Some immigration advice can be provided free of charge under the legal aid scheme. Other advice will have to be paid for privately. We are happy to discuss your requirements and agree funding arrangements before we commence work.
Get in touch with our immigration solicitors in Maidstone, Kent
Call us on 01622 673081 to talk through your needs and see how we can help. Alternatively use our Contact Us form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.