For further information please call to speak to one of our experts on 01622 673081
Abraham graduated from University of Westminster with an Honours degree in Law before completing his Legal Practice Course at the College of Law (now University of Law). Abraham then went on to train at a well-respected law firm in East Dulwich before qualifying as a Solicitor in 2015.
Since qualifying Abraham has been specialising in residential and commercial property conveyancing and has been working for Legal 500 firms (including regional) as well as for small to large high street firms. Abraham joined HW in November 2020 and takes great pride in providing high professional service to his clients and achieving client satisfaction.
Abraham primarily deals with the following:
- Sale and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties;
- Dealing with New Builds/Off-plan purchases;
- Right to Buy purchases from local councils;
- Transfer of Equity;
- Equity Releases;
- First mortgages and re-mortgages;
- Transfer of Parts;
- Unregistered land; and
- Acting for clients with portfolios of property investments
- Commercial property sale and purchases;
- Grant of new leases;
- Agreements for leases;
- Lease assignments;
- Deeds of variation;
- Option agreements;
- Overage agreements;
- Advising local professionals like GPs, pharmacists, restaurant owners/tenants etc. on the terms of their leases;
- Auction sales and purchases;
- Transfers of Part; and
- Property finance (acting for both lenders and borrowers) including bridging finance.
- Lease extensions (informal and statutory);
- Collective enfranchisement; and
- Rights of First Refusal under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
Abraham is predominantly based in our Gravesend office but advises clients throughout London, Kent as well as further afield but also provide advice to our international clients. We can offer appointments at a mutually convenient location as required. We also offer appointments by telephone or conference call if suitable or convenient.