News and Events

For further information please call to speak to one of our experts on 01622 673081

Russell Morling

What if I'm stopped or arrested on an allegation of drink driving?

  • Posted

If you are arrested at the road side following police stopping you, or following an accident, you ought to provide a road side specimen. Failing to do so will result in your likely arrest. Even if you turn out to be under the legal limit when you...