For further information please call to speak to one of our experts on 01622 673081
Laura is experienced and committed to helping families resolve difficulties as amicably as possible.
As an accredited specialist with the family law support group Resolution, Laura aims to resolve family disputes in a sensitive, constructive and cost effect way. She is keen to help families avoid going to Court where possible and is a trained collaborative law specialist.
Laura is also experienced in helping clients put their legal affairs in order during their lifetime and upon death.
Laura advises on the following areas of Family Law:
- relationship breakdown – helping couples through separation, divorce and civil partnership dissolution
- financial settlements as part of the divorce or civil partnership dissolution process – to ensure appropriate financial arrangements are made and that issues around the family home and pension sharing are solved
- disputes about children – including helping to agree matters such as where children should live and who they should spend time with
- cohabitation agreements for couples who intend to move in together
Laura also advises on Wills and Probate:
- making a will – to ensure your money and property goes to those you have chosen
- lasting powers of attorney – to ensure that if you become unable to make dedications for yourself, someone you trust has authority to make them for you
- administering an estate to obtain a Grant of Probate and distributing the estate
- preparing deeds of variation of a deceased’s Will
Family Law Services, Wills and Probate advice across Kent
Laura is based in our Tenterden office but advises clients throughout Kent.
To contact Laura, please call 01622 673081 or email email@example.com.
We offer an initial appointment with Laura to discuss your requirements from £95 plus VAT.
The cost of making a will, lasting power of attorney or administering an estate will depend on your circumstances. We are happy to provide a quotation after discussing your requirements.