For further information please call to speak to one of our experts on 01622 673081
Florence qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and specialises in Property Law practice. She advises on commercial and residential property transactions and related matters.
Florence has a reputation for providing legal services for both national and international clients. Her reputation is built on her experience in advising clients on potential issues which may arise that would affect the client’s legal and commercial positions to save her client’s costs, time and foreseeable burden within a transaction.
Florence speaks and writes fluent Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin) and English.
Florence joined the firm in 2022. She can help with:
· The sale & purchase of freehold or leasehold commercial property;
· The grant, assignment, renewal and termination of commercial leases;
· The transfer of business with premises sale and purchase including but not limited to offices, warehouses, shops, supermarkets, estate agents, restaurants, takeaways, cafes and sandwich bars;
· The Landlord’s consent to assignment or variation of lease and alteration or change of use; and
· Commercial property re-financing & secured lending.
· The sale & purchase of a house or flat or new build or off plan residential property;
· Residential property mortgage & re-mortgage; and
· The transfer of equity & gift of property.
Property advice across London & Kent
Florence is based in our Gravesend office but advises clients throughout London, Kent, England & Wales and also provides advice to her international clients. She can offer appointments by telephone or conference call or a meeting at a mutually convenient location as required.